Swim School Terms and Conditions
- Regular bookings are automatically rolled over from one month to the next.
- If you no longer wish to continue with your lessons, you must notify the reception at least 3 days in advance.
- Casual booking can only be made 1 week in advance.
- Payments are due 1st of the month. You will be paying in advance for the month.
- If you are unable to pay, please contact the centre on 8352 1912.
- Thebarton Aquatic Centre accept cash, card and direct debit.
- Please note that the payment will be deducted from your account 2 – 4 days before the 1st of the month.
- If you no longer wish to continue with your lessons, you must notify the reception minimum of two weeks before the next payment. It is your responsibility to cancel the direct debit online when you cancel the lesson, and our centre is not responsible for cancelling your direct debit.
- Thebarton Aquatic Centre swim school fee are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Student must check-in at the reception for every lesson
- Children under the age of 12 must have parental supervision during their lesson
- If due to any reason student cannot attend the class, a minimum of 2 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations.
- Without the notice, the class will consider as missed and no make-up lesson will be provided.
- In order to book in for a make-up lesson, the student account must be financial [no outstanding fee].
If you permanently cancel the regular booking before completing the make-up lesson, you will forfeit those lessons.
- You will have three (3) months from the date of your cancelled booking to book in for a make-up lesson.
- Make up lesson can only be done in addition to your regular swimming lessons.
- Make up lessons cannot be exchanged for a fee reduction or credit.
- For anticipated cancellations, make-up lesson can be done in advance.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the change room at all time.
- Children 6 years old and over are not permitted in the opposite sex change rooms.